Friday, April 25, 2008

Weekend in Vernal!







Last weekend we went to Vernal! I know it sounds so freaken exciting huh! Haha well I had a volleyball ternament there so it was pretty fun! I definately lost my High School body! We played about 10 games and you should have seen me on Sunday morning......I was SOOO sore I had muscles sore that I didn't even know existed! It's sad! Anyway we stayed at a way fun hotel! Who would think Vernal would have a way fun nice hotel! Annistyn was so excited to have her own bed! She loved playing with the Volleyball too! She made me so proud!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Who do you play volleyball with? Vernal's nothing exotic, but it's always nice to get away for a bit :)

Jobi Niu said...

Look at her fetchin legs!! I wanna BITE eM!! AHHH! She's aMAZiNg!