Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hobble Creek Half Marathon!

Saturday I ran the Hobble Creek Half Marathon! It was a blast! My sister Dani ran it with me! It was quite the morning! We woke up at 4:30 and had to drive to Mapleton city park where we caught some buses that shuttled us up 13 long miles up Hobble Creek Canyon to the starting line! We have been training long and hard for this and when we crossed the finish line it was so worth it! Thanks Chris and Mom for watching Annistyn when we ran the long runs! Annistyn was my little running partner in our jogging stroller for the short runs.....she's the best!

Me and Dani after we just finished! I guess we shoulda taken pics BEFORE the race when we didn't look so roughed up! huh

Annistyn and Chris waiting for me along the finish line! It was so great to see them cheering us on!

My little running partner!

7 comments:

Sears Family of 6, wait wow 6!!!!! said...

Good Job!!

The Hale Family said...

Man you are a modivator! Good Job!! Annistyn is freaking cute!

jayni & ben said...

Cedar that is amazing. I want to do that sometime. I don't know if I could ever finish that though. Sheesh you go girl!!

Dani Em said...

ha you always post the prettiest pictures of me! Thanks sissy. You didn't the fact that we were wearing garbage bags for sweatshirts and laughing are butts off! love you chip!

kelison said...

And I bet you ran fast knowing those cheeks were waiting for you across the finish line!

Val Murphy said...

Good work Ceds! I'm glad you commented on our blog so we could see yours...it's fun to see what everyone is up to. That is a cute little girl you got there and I love her name!

Rowley's said...

Cedar it's Lenae. I saw a Cedar on the side of Braydn and Katie's blog and thought, can there really be another Cedar? I had no idea you guys knew them. Anyway, I hope you don't mind I came across your blog. Wish I could have talked to you a few more minutes at the doctors office. Annistyn is SO cute!