Sunday, August 9, 2009

Owls Game and Goggles

Annistyn & Tae are so funny together! When we were swimming the other day Tae was sharing some goggles with Annistyn and they loved them! They wouldn't take them off it was so funny!

Annistyn

Taelyn


We went to an Owls game last night w/the Flakes, Jones', the Sorensons and Sam. It was so fun! The kids had so much fun just playing on the grass and the game was exciting at the end!

Me and Annistyn

Happy Husband!

Katie & Braydn

Jess & Dyami would not look at the camera!

Cute Savanah enjoying the game!

4 comments:

Dani Em said...

Oh my goodness look at that baby!! I miss her. I can't wait to photograph that BEAUTY this weekend. LOVE you sistahhhhh!

Flake Family said...

Good Times!! Nice FAT pictures of me!! Good thing we worked out this morning... it is your goal to make me look good next time you have a picture of me on your blog!

bkjones said...

Those googles are awesome! I agree with Jess..can you whip my butt into shape too??

jayni & ben said...

I love Annistyn in those goggles. You guys are always doing fun things.