Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Baby Is 2!

Ok so she turned 2 over two weeks ago. But I still had to post it because I still just can't believe she is that old! Her birthday was actually on Thanksgiving....so me and Chris gave her her presents on the morning of Thanksgiving and then we had a party the day after with all our family. It was so fun to all be together. Even Chris' parents came down from Bear Lake. I don't know what I would do with out Annistyn, she keeps me laughing all day long. Even when she is being SOOOOOO naughty I'm still laughing inside when I am trying to punish her. Her smile and energy are so contagious! Love you baby girl!

4 comments:

Flake Family said...

Oh we all love that girl!! No matter what she destroys at my house or how many times she bites... it's nothin compared to her cute little laugh and smile! She is the cutest little hellian I've ever known!!

Dani Em said...

oh man Jess I am dying of laughter at your comment!! It's true...no matter what she does (not that she does anything bad...she is a PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL!) haha she is the CUTEST little girl ever! She won my heart over that's for sure. Little Annistyn...you are my FAVORITE niece ever :)

The Hale Family said...

She is just so dang cute. Happy Birthday Annistyn!

jayni & ben said...

I can not believe you have a freakin 2 year old. Where does time go? She is a cutie :)