Thursday, February 10, 2011

Winter Fun.....

We've been out enjoying the winter weather....(is that possible?) Ya it's possible, I just had to stop being a grumpy pants and suck it up! Me and Chris have been doing some snow shoeing. This was a great hike up in Woodland Hills! It was so beautiful at the top! The pictures are kinda dark we started a little late and we only had our Iphones with us to take the pics. But it was a blast and so fun to go with my hubby!



A few weekends ago we went out with our neighbors Trap shooting.  I love where we live....cuz we just drove up the hill and could go shoot!  We had a lot of fun and I love my neighbors!

Me and Leah
John and Leah

Tyson and Erin

1 comment:

lindsey said...

Hey Cedar! Love the blog! You guys do such fun things together! We should try to do something too.
my blog is:
lindseyandjohn.blogspot.com