Tuesday, March 11, 2008

2nd Anniversary!

Yesterday was our anniversary! Actually it was a pretty crazy day! Chris had a LONG bad day at work and I had a million things going on during the day! Anyways Chris didn't get home till way late so he took me to a spa to get a much needed massage! It was great! We loved it! Then we finally made it to dinner at 9:00! It ended up such a great day and it was great to get away with my wonderful husband for a night! (Thanks Mom & Dad for watching Annistyn!) I can't tell you how grateful I am for Chris! We met up at Utah State in Logan. He actually dated my little sis first and then I guess decided to try out the other sister! haha Chris was working on the Oil Rigs then and he was out of town every other week! So we just dated for 4 weeks and got engaged! It was really FAST! But I can't imagine doing it any different! He is the BEST hubby ever! Sorry girls! He is such a sweet husband and dad! He is very spontanious and always comes home with flowers or something to surprise me! He cleans! Yep girls he cleans better than me! Love It! Anyways I Love his guts! Thanks baby for such a great 2 years! Love you!

8 comments:

Flake Family said...

I do have to say your hubby is one of a kind... I love that guy! The fact that he does dishes anytime we get together AMAZES me! He's not a normal guy! Congratulations! You're beautiful as always! We miss you guys! Call us!

The Hale Family said...

Happy Anniversary!

bkjones said...

I will have to agree with Jess 100%! You two are a perfect couple. Happy 2 Years!!

ryan. heather. macie. millie. said...

Congrats & you guys are ADORABLE!!!

Woods said...

Happy two years! You are so gorgeous in your pictures!

jayni & ben said...

You guys are so cute in all of those pictures. That is awesome.. 2 years. Seems like just yesterday I came to your wedding. By the way.. my husband loves Tribe Called Quest!! I heard one of there songs on your page. Love ya girl :)

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Oh I love all those pictures of you guys. Being married is the best! You guys are such a cute couple! Hope you had a good anniversary!

Brady & Ashley said...

You guys are my favorite! I'm glad you had a good anniversary! I finally figured out how to blog, so if you ever wanna look me up you can! It's ash-hendrickson.blogspot.com. Anyway, love you guys!