Monday, March 3, 2008

Snowy Idaho Weekend!

This is Grandma & Grandpa Gambling's DRIVEWAY! Ummm.....Can we say LOTS OF SNOW! I love it there it is so fun!


We went to Bear Lake last weekend to visit Chris's family! It was so fun and very eventful! Friday Chris and his Dad went snowmobiling. Chris was so excited to try out the new sled that his Chris bought this winter! Anyway while they were sledding Chris jumped a few cliffs and one was a lot bigger than he thought (30' bigger).....and he fell off the sled when he landed and rag dolled down the mountain! (Don't worry the new sled was fine...haha) Anyway we rushed him to the hospital and found that his shoulder was dis-located! It was grose! We were in the room when the Doctor put it back in and it was sick! Chris was really sore after! I felt bad for him. Well then on Saturday it was Grandma Parkers 80th Birthday Party! We all had a blast! Happy Birthday Grandma! We spent the rest of the weekend just hanging out and watching all the cousins play together in the snow! It was such a fun weekend! We love going home to Idaho!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Anniston is so beautiful... she definelty has your amazing eyes. I can't believe she is so big!!

ryan. heather. macie. millie. said...

you guys are SO cute! ryan dislocated his shoulder snowboarding too! CRAZY!!! well, we need to get together SOON!!! call me and we will PLAY!!! :)

west's said...

I know - I'm annoying I always comment on your blog. My husband dislocated his shoulder skim boarding in the summer & we had to rush him to the ER too. Disguisting. & we finally had to have surgery because once it is dislocated it pops out all the time. He would sneeze & it would pop out. So good luck. BTW your little girl is so dang cute

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Boys, Boys, Boys--dumb! That's good he's okay though. That's freaking scary! Gotta love IDAHO, although I will never in a million years live there with the cold, mark my words.