Sunday, September 14, 2008

Photo Shoot!

We had Annistyn's pictures done and a few family ones done a few weeks ago. I think they turned out pretty good. We didn't get very many pics of Annistyn's real smile....PROBABLY because she was so crazy at the shoot that we could hardly get her to look at the camera let alone smile! She was eating every piece of grass or leaf she could find! She wasn't cranky or anything she was just nuts like usual! But amazingly enough Our photographer still managed to get some adorable pics of her! We had Brooke Jackson do them. She was FABULOUS! Her link is on the side of my blog.....Oliverminie J. Photography!











14 comments:

Flake Family said...

Those turned out so cute! She looks so big! You look gorgeous as ever! Cute family you've got!

The Hale Family said...

Those pictures are so cute cedar! i love what you guys were wearing! They look great!

Megan said...

wow cedar they are such good pictures! Annistyn is so darling. You really make a beautiful family. love ya.

kelison said...

I love love love that baby!!!!

The Hale Family said...

Cedar where is your top and necklace from?? they are so cute on you! My family is wanting to take pictures this year when my sister comes into town and i told her to call the photographer that did your shoot because they are so darling, thanks so much for sharing! I will call you tomorrow so we can go to lunch this week. Talk to you later!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Those pictures are so beautiful! Brooke does an amazing job. I love her work. The colors and the backgrounds look awesome...along with all three of you. How fun!

The Robinson's said...

love them!! Annistyn couldn't be cutter! they turned out so good... you make a cute little family! I want a pic of her... get me one!! love ya

jayni & ben said...

You guys have the cutest family. I am a little jealous not going to lie. We want to hang out with you so call me you nerd!

Penn and Kass said...

Darling Pictures! I LOVE them! I especially like the one of Annistyn in the suitcase! :)

Sarah Hunt said...

AMAzing Ced! I love all of them and especially love the one of Annistyn in the suitcase. ohhhhhhh so adorable! P.s. I heart Sanuk shoes :)

Monica said...

Cute pictures!

Arlene Heiner said...

Great pictures-cute family. Love your Blog.

Val Murphy said...

Cute!

ryan. heather. macie. millie. said...

one word...AMAZING! :)