Friday, September 26, 2008

Weekend with the Fam....

I wish I would have taken more pics.....but Chris's parents and his little sis came to visit this weekend from Bear Lake! We had a blast! We watched the BYU game, did some shopping and picnics! But most of all somehow we ended up at the HAUNTED FOREST! Grandpa and Grandma stayed home with the grandkids and the married kids and Amilia headed to the Haunted Forrest! Don't ask me how I ended up there! It took hours of persuasion and guilt trips to get me there! All I could think of was the last time I went to a Haunted Corn Maze......umm I might have WET my pants just a little bit.....ok A LOT! Anyways this time I made it out of there without being totally humiliated! haha It was really fun! I was pretty good except for when the chain saw guys came I lost it! But Amilia did too! It was great! I was worn out by the time we got out though!

Me, Amilia and Jess posing by the thing that doesn't move!



Chris and Shiloh being INCREDIBLY brave posing by this thing! I could hardly stand close enough to take the picture!



Annistyn cheering for the Cougars with Grandpa John!

3 comments:

Ann said...

i want to go to a haunted house. That sounds so fun, i just love Halloween time. Your background is super cute!

The Robinson's said...

yay for halloween! i tild colb we have to go to at least 1 haunted house this year!! he agreed after having to talk him into it... he hates them!! ha we will have to go together or something... if you can handle one more! cute pics! looks like way fun!

west's said...

Okay - you are so freaken cute. Every picture I see you in you look so cute in. So are you in my parents ward now? Didn't you just move over there somewhere? Jessica