Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This Week!



Chris went hunting this week! He was in Wyoming working for a whole week of the hunt so he only had two days to hunt....so he said he was going to shoot anything no matter the size! Well I guess he was serious....look at the BEAST that he shot! haha He went with Trevor and they had a blast! He made some good jerkey out of it too! I'm glad he got to go for at least a couple days, he is so happy in the Mountains! Seriously the seconds he gets up there he is just grinning from ear to ear! I love it! I'm sad it's already getting cold and we won't be able to hike as much with Annistyn any more!

My cute friend Sarah's Bridal Shower was this week! It so great to see all the girls and catch up! Sarah will be such a wonderful wife...isn't she beautiful!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Hey Cedar! Random, this is Krystal. I just wanted to tell you how adorable your little girl and blog is! Trev. had a blast hunbting with your husband! Thanks for being such a great friend to him over the years! You are such a genuine person, and my family just loves you! Hope all is well:)