Monday, October 27, 2008

PUMPKIN CARVING!

We had our Halloween Pumpkin Carving Constest on Sunday! It was such a blast! They were pretty impressive this year! We voted on the pumpkins and The Gambling pulled through! #1! We won! Actually I think Nate should have won....his Haunted House kicked our trash! Love fun nights with the Fam!
HARD AT WORK...






JUDGING!



SPOOKY SPIDER......TEAM GAMBLINGS


HAUNTED HOUSE......Team Nate & Ani


SMILEY......Team Grandpa & Grandma


WITCH......Team Prestons


FRANKENSTEIN......Team (Soon to be) Hardings

4 comments:

Penn and Kass said...

Cute Pumpkins! I just love Halloween! I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! I remember yours because it's the same as Penners. I hope you have a great day!

bkjones said...

Looks like fun! I love this time of year because of all the family traditions. We need to all get together soon!

Rowley's said...

Man, you all are so talented with pumpkins! I can't even make a basic face!

The Stanley's said...

Hey! I found your blog from Janyi's and was so excited! You have such a cute little family! congrats!