Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Birthday!

I turned 23! I had such a wonderful Birthday this year thanks to my wonderful husband and family! Chris took me to my favorite resturaunt Tepanyaki on my birthday..mmmmm it was so good!


Chris took me to Thanksgiving Point Gardens! It was such a blast! We rode the Segways through the garden for an hour and I have never laughed so hard in my life! They are the most akward things ever! They only operate according to your balance! It is so weird to get used too! Apparantly they weren't fast enough for Chris! He turfed it like 3 times trying to do crazy stuff on it! It was hillarious! I was a little nervous that we would be purchasing a broken segway at the end of the day for thousands of dollars! I had such a fun day with my hubby! I love ya BABE! Thanks Mom and Dad for the idea and for babysitting! Your the best!







Chris gave me some gorgeous flowers and he was such a good shopper for presents! He's the best!

10 comments:

Sarah Hunt said...

Happy Birthday! that looks like a perfect day! I have always wanted to try those segways! so funny!

jayni & ben said...

I am sorry I didn't even know it was your birthday. Happy Birthday. That looks so fun riding those things. You guys are such a cute couple and I just love your little girl.

Woods said...

Oh my, I'm such a crappy friend! I didn't even know it was your birthday!! It looks like you had a blast! Has Annistyn asked to play with Ashley yet? She needs to come back and hang out. So do you and Chris too! Let's hang when Chris gets back!!

bkjones said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun idea to ride around thanksgiving point. I hope that you had a great bday!

Ann said...

Happy Birthday!! Sorry i forgot, i suck this year. . . i forgot kelseys too. Well I hope you had a great day!!

Jess said...

happy birthday ceds, i am retarded i totally forgot too! you guys are so cute and annistyn is getting so big!

Abbie said...

Happy Birthday Cedar! I'm glad your day was so awesome! Love ya!!

west's said...

You have a lot of fall birthdays. The segways are awesome. Happy Birthday!!

The Hale Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Hope you had a great day. I am laughing so hard at your story.. you guys are so funny. Love the pictures!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Happy Birthday! That looks like so much fun! I love Tepenyaki too!!!! Your hair is getting LONG, by the way! What a cute fam!