Thursday, November 20, 2008

Birthdays...Weddings...Bear Lake

My sista Dani had her 22nd Birthday today! I slept over at her apartment last night and had Birthday Breakfast with her and Tyson today! Tyson decorated with balloons and signs and everything it was so cute! Anyway hope you had an AWESOME day today! Love you so much! Thanks for always being there for me! And thanks for all the good times....we have ALOT!



My Grandma's Birthday was on the 11th! Love you!

My Mom's 50th Birthday was on the 15th! It was actually on the same day as Dani's Pocatello reception...so after we threw her a Surprise Birthday Party at the Hotel after! I love you mom! Hope you had a good day!


We went to Pocatello for Dani and Tyson's 2nd reception! It was fun! His Mom decorated it so cute!


We went to Bear Lake to visit Chris's family this weekend! I was horrible and hardly took any pictures but we had fun and Annistyn loved seeing Grandma & Grandpa! Chris also took me for a fun 4-Wheeler ride! Grandpa watched Annistyn and let me and Chris just go and be together! It was so fun!

3 comments:

The Robinson's said...

happy birthday to dani and your mom! love you!

Jobi Niu said...

Love Dani. Love your Mom. CUTE CUTE pictures! Your hair looks freaking amazing! It was good to see you at the reception. Bear Lake looks fun too.

The Hale Family said...

you are so dang cute cedar! I got extensions finally! your hair looks so good. We really need to do lunch, i know we keep saying that but really! I call you next week