Thursday, September 3, 2009

FuNDrAiSeR!

Jessica is amazing and is putting together this fundraiser for our friends. Read below, it explains everything!!

We are doing a fundraiser for some friends who deserve more than anyone to become parents! They have been trying for years, but have come to find out that they need surgeries before they can move forward with in-vetro or something else. To help them with the costs of the medical expenses we are doing a fundraiser! They may not approve... but I know they will be so grateful if everyone can pull together and help them so they can fulfill their dreams of starting a family! We sent out many fliers with this info...ALL proceeds will go towards paying medical expenses for Katie (Olsen) & Braydn Jones.When:September 5, 2009 9:00 am - 1:00 pm Where:195 s. Mains St. Alpine, UT 84004To Donate:Please bring *donation items to Matt Flake @ 1261 W. 800 S. in Orem or call (801)836-0470 to arrange for a pick-up time by September 2, 2009. There has also been a donation fund set up under Braydn & Katie Jones at Bank of American Fork. (You must say "Funds for Braydn & Katie Jones" or account #1707421)*We are seeking items such as furniture, tools, crafts, or any high quality items. Even if you can't donate, please join us at the sale. There will be many items for purchase as well as food.Thank you so much for even reading this. We really hope that we will be able to do some good here and help them out. We appreciate everyones help! Please pass the word along!!

2 comments:

Rowley's said...

I hope everything went great at the fundraiser. It's so great that you guys are helping them out! I don't really know Braydn, but I adore Katie and wish them luck in their journey. I wish my schedule made it so I could have been there too. Hope everything is going good for you. Annistyn is such a doll!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Okay, so I just stumbled upon your blog and I saw this post- my friend Camilla is actually putting me in touch with Katie to talk with her about her adoption experience! Small world, right?
Anyway, random I know, but I had to say hi! Your blog is adorable!