Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lately

BOISE
Me and Dani went on a Road Trip!!! Woot Woot! ....NOT!!! We went to Boise! Not that exciting. Dani had a wedding booked for photography and somehow convinced me that I needed to come along. Wow the drive there was rutheless! It was so stinky! I don't know why but it was just constant stinkyness. But I had a blast just hangin w/my Sista! We listed to Huey Lewis the whole drive there and back....classic can't get sick of Huey! So loved the time w/my sista but I will never be returning to Boise! Ever!

FARM COUNTRY @ THANKSGIVING POINT


LIVING PLANET AQUARIUM


BRIDAL VEIL FALLS




SQUAW PEAK XOXO
On our way back from Bridal Veil Falls we decided to drive up to Squaw Peak! Chris had never been up there....it was beautiful!

Don't worry Annistyn was there to chaperone!

PICNIC

3 comments:

jayni & ben said...

Cedar I miss you. I think you are the cutest thing ever. And so is your little family.

Dani Em said...

hahaha OH boise....CROSS that off our lists of EVER going back. What a weird experience!! hahaha

I LOVE you SISTA

west's said...

I love Annistyn's little piggie tails. They are SO cute. She is such a doll. You & Dani are so funny!!