Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day

Valentines was great!
Chris was out of town but had flowers sent to my house!
I was so excited to open the door to a flower delivery...and they were beautiful!
Also I got to pull out my Valentines Day Socks....Chris thinks my love for Holiday socks is a little weird but I love it. I got Annistyn some this year too!
She is converted.


Annistyn opening her Valentines Day Surprise!

It's amazing how excited she gets over little funny things from the dollar store!


Also it was our Cousin Derek's Birthday party this weekend!
He turned 2! Happy Birthday!
Annistyn helping Derek down his Birthday Cupcakes.

1 comment:

Dani Em said...

Oh man I LOVE those babies!! Ask Annistyn if she would like to have a sleepover this saturday night. We could stay up late and paint our toenails! Great :) Miss you.