Friday, April 23, 2010

Easter and Nate's Wedding

We had a great Easter this year! We colored Eggs for the first time! Annistyn loved it!




The Hunt! Annistyn and Derek caught on so fast! I've never seen their little legs run so fast! So Cute!


Annistyn opening all her Eggs! She was so dang cute....she would open each egg and go around and give everyone a piece of her candy! She loves sharing!

Grandma and Papa gave the grandkids Mr. & Mrs. Potatoe Heads for Easter! They loved them!


Grandma Ann came to visit! We love it when she comes!

Nate and Jenn got married last weekend! It was a perfect wedding! Of course Jenn looked SO BEAUTIFUL! I just love her! I didn't get a good pic of the newly weds! I'm dumb! But it was wonderful! Annistyn got to be a flower girl! She loved her dress and did really good walking down the isle. Oh she is just my favorite! I love her so much! Congrats Nate & Jenn we're so happy for you!




3 comments:

west's said...

Oh my gosh how freaken cute is Annistyn. I love that she was a flower girl. I am seriously so happy for Nate. His wife is gorgeous & she's a lucky girl. & cute baby bump:) Love. it.

The Hale Family said...

Oh yeah im glad you posted pictures, I love what you wore...very cute. Annistyn is so stinking cute!

Ann said...

looks like a lot of fun! Annistyn is getting so big and I love her curly hair. You look so cute too!