Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Poop Proof!

So we had a little incident on Saturday.....Nothing new to me, my little 2 year old has accomplished this probably 30+ times already! But THIS time my good friend Jess and her cute girls were over at my house playing for the day. I'm always telling Jess how NAUGHTY and MISCHIEVIOUS Annistyn can be! But she never believes me because Annistyn is always good around others when we are out of the house! No one EVER believes me! Don't get me wrong I love Annistyn's funny little personality! I love that she is her own person and has her own way but sometimes it is exhausting....but hey she always keeps me laughing! Anyways it was just nice to have some PROOF this time and I'm sure Jess was so happy to experience it too! Haha You know you have a good friend when she is washing poop off your walls with you at your house! Love ya Jess! :)







8 comments:

The Hale Family said...

Oh my gosh!!!! What a stink!!!! So sick.. Good thing she is so dang cute.

Dani Em said...

oh that little stinker!! haha I LOVE her more than ever just because of that cute smile while she KNOWS she is in big time trouble!

Heidi Madsen said...

Oh. my. gosh. Cedar, Dani told me to come check out the lastest and greatest on Anniston. What a HOOT! I believe you now. She is just such a doll! Sorry about the mess. This is too funny!

Amber said...

How are you smiling!?! I would be throwing up! How am i ever going to do it?

Sarah Hunt said...

what a lil' stinker. She is definitely full of life :) and what a patient mommy you are!

Flake Family said...

That was definitely the GROSSEST thing I have ever seen and had to deal with! But when you see that little stinkers grin, you can't help but laugh! I love that girl. She owes me! I will be sure she knows that I was the one using my fingernails to scrape her poop off the wall!! So Sick!

Emillie said...

Cedar that is hilarious!! What a little tease! She is adorable!

Unknown said...

Is it just me or is this not just a bunch of pictures of a kid covered in shit? Gross people... Your all GROSS!