Wednesday, November 24, 2010

To: My Dani Em

24.....Wow your getting old :)
November 20th
You are my FAV. Dan Dan the Maytag Man. eye spy. charades. sista. huey lewis. road trip to boise...ugh. disney land for 7 days (wow). USU. roomates. buttered green beans. shoulder surgeries. mono. re-arranging our room a thousand times. watching you long board haha i was a wimp. being prego together. slip in slide in the bathroom. 52 bonkers. shoop shoop. pink strawberry teddy bear. neiman marcus. 

I could go on & on.  But thanks sis for all the good times and for always being there for me. Sorry you were puking all day on yor birthday:( I love your face.

ceds

p.s. you need to move next door to me asap!

1 comment:

Dani Em said...

oh sista. seriously buttered green beans got me laughing...and mono/shoulder surgeries got me crying! haha I will NEVER ever forget our freshman year.

we. are. ridiculous...or as you would say...RIDICULI :)

I love you Ceds. and am so so grateful that you are my bestest bestie ever.

oh. and how could I forget to thank you fom my AWESOME POSOM birthday party :)