Thursday, November 25, 2010

SHUTTERFLY

How about One more Shutterfly Post :)
I have read countless posts about Shutterfly on my family and friends blogs, and it looks like a great deal! I'm all about FREE stuff especially during the Holidays!
Plus I have looked through all of them and they have REALLY CUTE cards and a million to choose from.
I haven't ordered cards from Shutterfly before but I'm sure it will be great.

Here are a few of my favorites!
I still don't know which one I will choose...

My top 3:

THIS WOULD BE CUTE WITH JUST MY GIRLY'S FACES ON IT :)

THIS ONE LOOKS LIKE IT CAME STRAIGHT OUT A GAP MAGEZINE OR SOMETHING...

AND I LOVE THE BRIGHT COLORS ON THIS ONE

If you want your own free Holiday cards click on this link 50 Free Holiday Cards to get signed up for your own!

Over & Out
Happy Holidays



No comments: