Monday, December 6, 2010

Annistyn Turns 3!!!!

My dear Miss Annistyn turned 3 yes THREE!!!! I don't quite know how to feel about it except I know she is the sweetest 3 year old out there! I love everything about her. She surprises me everyday. She is so smart I can't believe we still have 2 1/2 years of Pre-school to go. She is an amazing Big sister. She can make Maybel laugh so hard i love it! Her memory is impecable! (Which isn't so great for me sometimes :) And best of all she is my Bestest friend in the whole world! I can't imagine my life with out her.
I had a crazy November so we just did a family Birthday party which she shared with her Aunt Dani! It was a lot of fun and she felt so special! Love you baby girl!

Annistyn showing off her birthday badge with her cousin Derek
Opening her presents
Birthday Girls
She is sooooo BIG
And of course Miss Maybel was there with all her SMILES :)

1 comment:

Ann said...

Wwow ceds! You have a 3 year old...Time flies! She is adorable