Sunday, January 18, 2009

Logan!

Me and Annistyn have been pretty antsy lately since Chris has been out of town for almost 5 weeks straight now....so we needed a little change of pace! So we decided we would take a little road trip to Visit Dani and Tyson! It was so fun to just hang out with my sister! We didn't do much but it was so fun just to sit around and talk and laugh like we used to when we lived together! She is my best friend...oh man can she make me laugh! Annistyn loves both of them so much! The picture of Annistyn and Tyson looks pretty normal....but the reason we took it was because Annistyn was just kinda sittin in Tyson's lap and just RELAXING! Umm.....I don't think she has ever sat still in someone's lap for more than 10 seconds in her whole life! So congrats to Tyson! I would love to know how it feels to cuddle with Annistyn!

6 comments:

The Hale Family said...

Dani and her husband are so cute...they better be careful, they look good holding a baby! :) You guys are so cute, i was thinking about you last week, we need to do lunch again. It will be nice when Chris is home.. have you guys thought anymore about moving into that cute little house down the street?

jayni & ben said...

I do not know how you do it. But I feel even worse for Chris. Poor guy probably misses his girls sooooo much!! I love sisters too. Love ya girl :)

Woods said...

Oh man, that's tough to be without Chris for so long. You should call me I don't ever have anything going on. My boys would love to play with Annistyn. Or if you need to go somewhere I would love to tend. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you!

Dani Em said...

oh my goodness look at annistyn's CUTE CURLY hair...her aunt must have got her ready :) LOVE YOU SISTA!!!

Sarah Hunt said...

I love Annistyn! oh she is so precious! I love your pic on the top of your blog too! you look gorgeous!

The Robinson's said...

you know you can call me anytime! i am pretty much home alone alot!! miss ya!