Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Big 24

My birthday was this week. I can't believe I'm 24...I still feel like I just graduated High School....sad:(. Anyway my hubby and family made it such a great day. They made a yummy steak dinner and my Mom made my favorite cake ever.....Pumpkin Cake! I've a had a Pumpkin cake for every birthday I can remember! It is delicious! Any way I just wanted to thank them for making it such a fun day! Till next year....



OCTOBER BIRTHDAYS!
Sorry I'm late....but ALSO happy Birthday too......
My Sister in Law Jess had her Birthday on the 16th!

Jenn's Birthday was on the 17th and Nate's was on the 19th!

And I can't forget my cute Grandpa Ray who I share my Birthday with!

5 comments:

Dani Em said...

I still can't believe I wasn't there for your birthday this year...first one Ive missed in 22 years! sad.

I LOVE you sista!!

Jobi Niu said...

HAPPY BIRTHFAY CEDAR!! :] How cute are you??

Jobi Niu said...

K I didn't mean to spell BIRTHDAY like that.. GEEEEEZ

jayni & ben said...

Cedar I am sorry I didn't even say Happy Birthday on your birthday. Looks like it was a fun one. You look cute like always. Sure love ya :)

Ann said...

I totally did your hair this week and i didnt even tell you happy birthday. . .so sorry, happy birthday!!