Sunday, October 11, 2009

Family Pics....By Captured.

My sister Dani does photography! She did an amazing job with these. She said Annistyn was definatly her hardest shoot. I'm shocked she got so many pictures. It was quite the shoot....we went to the Old Payson Main Street, they have to cutest places to shoot. Well their parade was going on (figures) and Annistyn was CRAZY so we only got to take in a few places. But Dani did awesome like usual! Her link is on the side of my blog. It is called CAPTURED...BY DANI EM. www.capturedbydaniem.blogspot.com









7 comments:

Woods said...

WOW!! You guys are so dang cute! Dani did an awesome job. I can't even pick a favorite because they are all so flippin cute! I love it!

west's said...

They're all SO cute! Dani really does an amazing job. Your little family is so cute.

Arlene Heiner said...

Great pictures-Dani does a great job.

Monica said...

Your family pictures look great! Good job Dani :) I don't think I'll ever convince my husband to get family pictures taken haha but hopefully he'll agree when we have kids. Your little family is so adorable. So photogenic, jeez!

Unknown said...

Gamblings- What a joy that was to spend with you that early morning down on Payson main street. Let's wake up early and do that again sometime soon, shall we?

Your favorite bro-in-law

jayni & ben said...

Cedar your family is sooo cute. You all look great!! Love little annistyn :)

Penn and Kass said...

I love your pictures! Perfect little family!!!