Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday To: My Man!

It was Chris' birthday a couple days ago! It was a busy day! We ended up driving down to Beaver to pick up his new truck....so we didn't have much time to do fun stuff. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have Christopherson as my hubby!:) He is so sweet to me and Annistyn! I love his energy and love for the outdoors! Annistyn loves having her alone time w/Daddy! When I went to St. George a week or so ago, Annistyn got to have 4 days with just Dad! She was so lucky....he took her fishing, bought her a racoon hat, she didn't have to do her hair for 4 days and she could just relax with out her anal mom around! haha She wasn't even excited to see me when I got home. She was totally content with just Dad! Love you Chris! Hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
KISSY FACE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

BLOWING OUT THE CANDLES.....ANNISTYN ALWAYS THINKS HER BIRTHDAY

THE FAMOUS BEAVER ROCKING CHAIR

2 comments:

jayni & ben said...

Cutest Family award goes to you guys. Happy Birthday Chris!!! Love the picture of you two kissing his cheeks. Soooo cute :)

Flake Family said...

Happy Birthday Chris... We love ya! Ceds... you look gorgeous in all of these!