Thursday, June 2, 2011

ANNISTYN UPDATE

DANCE
Annistyn had her spring recital the other day. It was the cutest thing ever! I was such a proud mom. Annistyn definately stole the show.....she was a cheese for all the audience:)
Annistyn & Nattie
Annistyn doing her own thing...haha can you see her teacher trying to get her back to doing the dance that EVERYONE else is doing! I'm a little nervous she is going to be the CLASS CLOWN in school!
Daddy & Annistyn
Grandma & Papa came!
Annistyn also finished her Gymnastics class! She really liked it.  Her cousing Derek and Nattie were in this class with her:)
Annistyn laying in bed by me!  She loves to take over Chris's spot when he leaves for work:)
She's still just the BEST big sister ever!
PRESCHOOL
Annistyn on her preschool field trip to the Fire Station!  She was so excited!  (her graduation pictures coming soon)


Annistyn filled up her library card at preschool.  She had to read like 30 books!  She loves to read and would let me read to her for hours at night if I would. I just love her so much! She is growing up too fast! 

2 comments:

jayni & ben said...

She is so cute and getting so big. Love that she is like a little best friend.

Dani Em said...

First let me say how proud I am that you are getting all caught up!! Second, I MISSSSS you!! Third, Can Annistyn and Maybes come sleep at my house?? Hazy's just wondering ;)