Saturday, June 4, 2011

Maybel Update

Oh my sweet Maybes.....she is the sweetest baby ever! She is just a perfect baby. She is pretty mellow but busy busy busy! She is 10 Months old now! She is getting so big:)

She LOVES to look out the window.......so cute

Smiling and Laughing like always


The second she started crawling she was naughty!  She LOVES emptying droors! (Drives me crazy)
She can pull this fun mess of in like .2 seconds

She has two blankets that she LOVES and just rubs them on her face:)
This was her last Doctors appointment!  Could you just eat her thighs?

K I know I'm a total loser of a Mom.....Here are he 6 MONTH PHOTO SCHOOT pictures.  Yes I am just getting around to posting them.  My sister Dani did them of course:)  Isn't she AMAZING?  Her blog is capturedbydaniem.blogspot.com.  I tried to pick just a couple to put on here and ended up with a TON!  I love all of them!







2 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

Cedar!! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!! Dani does a great job!

jayni & ben said...

She is so so so cute and is getting so big!!! Love her chubby thighs.