Sunday, June 12, 2011

Manti Temple

We SURPRIZED my adorable parents for their 31st Anniversary and took them down to the Manti Temple where they were married and sealed and our WHOLE family went through the temple together! What a beautiful beautiful temple that was! It is definately my favorite now:) It was so fun to have ALL of us in there together. Happy Anniversary to the best parents in the world!!! WE LOVE YOU!
All of Us:)
Marcus & Cindy aka...The BEST parents ever!
This is the sealing room they were sealed in.....It was GORGEOUS!
The Girls
Me and Dani Lou

1 comment:

Jobi Niu said...

AWww! What an AMAZING experience! I can't wait for my parents, siblings & our spouses to all be in the temple one day! YOur family is so stinkin cute! I bet you guys have a BLAST together!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to your parents. What a cute idea. I love that temple as well. We used to go all the time when I went to good ol' SNow College.