Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Annistyn's Pre-School Graduation

This day I think was my most proud day as a mom yet! I couldn't believe how awesome Annistyn was. She sat in her seat so well. She sang so perfect and during her part at the microphone she wasn't shy at all. Oh I just love her so much! Her first year of pre-school is done! Only two more to go!

Annistyn waiting for the program to start
Her teacher goes above and beyond on everything! She made a personalized year book and DVD for every student (and she has over 60 of them!)
Annistyn & Her Friends
Annistyn singing her ABC Rock
Showing off her Dipoloma
Annistyn and Miss Stacy
Annistyn & Miss Erin
Proud Daddy
Proud Proud Mom

1 comment:

Anna and Kevin Nielsen said...

I seriously LOVE her and don't even know her! She is soooo cute and I love how you can just feel her spunk even through pictures. So Cute :)