Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fathers Day 2011

Fathers Day this year was pretty good! We gave Chris a Fire Pit and he was in heaven! We had a first s'mores roast the other night and they tasted amazing. Chris would sit out on our patio around the fire every night if her could! Isn't he the cutest!
My Favs about my Christopherson.....
1. His dream life would be to be Jeremiah Johnson and live in the mountains and "Live off the Land" as he says:) (haha yea right)
2. He gets really really competitive and excited during games
3. He can pull our some pretty good dance moves
4. He loves sports
5. He has A LOT of patience with me:)
6. He loves playing with his cute little girls
7. He loves fishing, hunting, hiking....if it's outdoors he LOVES it!
8. He is the most kind person I know (seriously)
9. I could go on & on & on......

The girls helping Chris open his present....Maybes is a little to busy these days to get a cute pic of her:)
My family came over for our first fire!

No comments: