Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tulip Festival

We went to the Tulip Festival again this year! It was awesome as usual! I went with my Mom and my sister Dani! It was a fun day with good weather! And all the little girls loved it! I love watching Annistyn and Maybel play with their cousin Hazyl.......ALSO when I got home that night I realized that my wedding ring and a diamond band that Chris gave me when I have Annistyn were MISSING. I remembered that I must have taken them off and set them down when I put Sun Screen on my girls. AAAAHHHHHHh! Can you think of a worse place to loose two diamond rings! But we woke up early early in the morning the next day to go look for them. And I couldn't believe I seriously walked right to them and found them YAY! It was AMAZING!
I just love my mom:)

Haha we found out Maybel DOES NOT like the feel of grass!
Annistyn
This is when I found my rings!  I was already on the phone calling my Mom to tell her I found them:)


My cute Hubby and my girls!  He is so sweet and patient with me.....bless his heart:)

2 comments:

The Hale Family said...

YAY, so glad you found your rings! Your hair is darling. Such a cute, cute family you have! Miss you!

jayni & ben said...

Sheesh you guys have been busy!! Can't believe you found your rings. That is lucky!!! You have such a cute family.